Here’s New York Inspect’s Promise To You:
If we inspect your home and you’re not satisfied with the inspection – you pay absolutely nothing. After more than a 20 years in the home inspection business, I’ve seen many fly-by-night inspectors come and go. Many families & home buyers are victimized by these unsavory characters, but I’m so confident with the quality of our inspections that I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
- You will pay $0 if the inspection isn’t satisfactory
- You will have an experienced home Inspector with 10,000 inspections under his belt
- You will can have a sample home inspection report to follow with NY Inspect
How Can We Guarantee Our Inspections?
- With more than 10,000 inspections under our belt, we strive to stay on the leading edge of providing services, staying educated and certified within our various industry. We use the latest inspection techniques and technology available to ensure our inspections are thorough and complete.
- Many real estate contracts allow negotiations with the seller to make repairs, or give you credit at closing for any defects/damages uncovered during the inspection process. The more defects our inspector finds, the more money you save.
- When buying a home in the NYC area, you don’t want a cheap inspection. A cheap inspection can become the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy, and it can cost you thousands of dollars down the road because of missed or overlooked defects. Cheap inspectors often know less and do less, which is one reason why they’re cheap.
- I’ll give your home the same quality inspection I would if I were moving my family into it. So at New York Inspect, we offer a simple, no ‘weasel-out‘ guarantee. Attend your home inspection with us, and if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the “Quality” of the home inspection service provided, let the inspector know before receiving your report and we’ll either make it right, or you don’t pay the home inspection fee!
- Our guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations.